The lawyers at Coombe, Curry, Rich, Jarvis are seasoned trial attorneys who specialize in civil litigation, commercial transactions, family law and estate planning. Our Denver law practice handles cases across the greater metro area, as well as across and outside of the state. We work with insurance companies, large corporations, local small businesses and individuals. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in all Colorado state courts, as well as in many other state and federal district and appeals courts, including the highest court in the land, the United States Supreme Court.
CCRJ was founded in 2014 as a continuation of the successful and well-established Markusson, Green, & Jarvis, which formed in 1984. The three founding members, Dennis Markusson, Jim Green and Keith Jarvis, ably led the firm for three decades. The current generation of partners, Dan Coombe, Jill Curry-Jahn, Gregg Rich and Jessica Stieber, have joined Keith in leading CCRJ into the 21st Century. CCRJ has always been a strong supporter of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) as a method of minimizing both the costs of litigation and its risks. Our firm uses ADR to achieve positive results and satisfying outcomes for our clients. We have developed positive relationships and good reputations with mediators and arbitrators within the Colorado legal community. Throughout our history, CCRJ has maintained deep roots in the community. The firm is a member of the Colorado Roofers Association and the Colorado Home Builders Association. We are also actively involved in local and national charities, including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, the Girl Scouts of America, and the American Heart Association.
Why Work With CCRJ?
CCRJ has remained committed to providing first-rate legal counsel. Our attorneys have diverse backgrounds, with many maintaining active trial practices in multiple jurisdictions. Our firm and several of our attorneys have earned Martindale-Hubbell’s pinnacle AV* rating. Our attorneys also consistently rank among Colorado’s Super Lawyers. Senior partners work in collaboration with associates – providing valuable mentoring along with top-notch legal work for our clients in a cost-efficient manner.
- CCRJ will provide legal and procedural systems for better collection and lien enforcement actions, enabling your company to get what it deserves.
- CCRJ is one of Colorado’s finest litigation firms providing not only results, but budgets requiring your approval, frequent communication, and strategy to allow you to always feel in control of your legal team.
- CCRJ will protect your online presence. We know that in today’s world, a great deal of your business depends on your online reputation. CCRJ will fight for you through the appeals process in case any false reviews are placed on significant sites such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Home Advisor, and Yelp among others.
- CCRJ knows contracts and will provide contract negotiation and interpretation with your best interest in mind, giving you peace of mind that you’re protected in every transaction.
- CCRJ is involved in your community. CCRJ is a member of the Colorado Roofers Association, the Colorado Home Builders Association, and is actively involved in local charity, including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, the Girl Scouts of America, and the American Heart Association.
CCRJ values face-to-face service and consistent communication with our clients. We want to know you to better understand you, your business, and the issues you are facing. We schedule regular in-person meetings based on your approval, and always return calls and emails timely. We never want our clients to have to ask what is going on in their case. Our clients can contact us with the confidence that we have a deep and thorough understanding of the law and how it relates to their situation, and that we will be able to effectively communicate and explain the issue to them. Meet our attorneys and explore how the team at CCRJ can help. Call to discuss how CCRJ can work for you. Give Us a Call